Thursday, March 10, 2011

YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and me : (

Im so sowie...
But i could neva admit that to u face to face....
It was all a mistake... 
And u noe hw much i regret it !!!


At least, try to understand that without u at that moment..
I was LOST : (
It was not like i enjoyed doing it or wat so eva shit okayy...
He was there to comfort me...
I was heartbroken wen i got to noe u had done such..
But u say its nt true....
If u could juz see the whole picture of it...
That it was all a small misunderstanding...
Though it led to huge mistakes...


Mistakes happen...
And i regret my whole life on it !!! :'(
I noe that u were hurt about this..
I am too...
Still not over it....


I noe that i was extremely stupid and BITCHY !!!
To me... Tht was the most awful thing that eva happened in my life...
Im so sorry !!!!!!!!
I noe a sorry is nt enough...
But being frens wit u rite now...
Heals everything !!!






Love,
Riva ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment