Friday, March 18, 2011

Plzzzzzz :'(

Kiddo...
Vathini here...
Chill okayy...
Why r u doing this ???
Its not like we're gonna get togetha...
I told u..
But its not a big thing now..
We both dun care about it..
We r juz best buds..
And our whole focus is on PMR now..


Plzz....
Dun do anything stupid....
Its juz a waste of time kiddo...
Im not posting this to make u mad...
Or to hurt u...
I juz wanna let u noe...
And i dunno hw would u take this...


Plzz stop calling okayy..
The fon is not there..
My parents took it and hid it...
No one is able to answer any calls...
The line is not connected to the fon..
It oni rings...
And plus..
No one is at home...
Oni me and my maid..
y r u telling matt tht my bro juz picked up the fon ??
they went out alredi...


Haizz =.="
That doesnt matter now...
My mom is thinking tht its matt and u who's calling all the time...
And now..she's asking me to stop everything wit matt...
Becoz of that.. i had a fought wit her...
Every single day.. Definitely we both will have to argue..Its alwiz like tht..
And now... I got to noe wat kinda impression she has on me..
She juz tend to spit it out juz now...
And it reli hurts..
Im trying to end everything.. But i cant...
U guyz gotta work with me...
Plzzzzz
And now...
Afta reading this...
If u'd say u dun care...
I juz cant do anything anymore..
I'll have to deal it myself...


But plss...
At least stop calling....
Im begging u..
U used to stay that this begging thing is not gonna work...
and im nt keeping that in mind rite now...
So plzzzzzz..... Im reli begging u !!!!


:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(










Love,
Vathini :'(









No comments:

Post a Comment