Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stupid me...Should have juz shut my mouth !!!

I shouldnt have thrown out those nice words at him...
He say stuffs..but so wat ?!
Notin's gonna happen aso...
Wat's the point ?!

I made my mistakes...
I regretted it...
I cried...
I apologized...
Did crazy stuffs all thinking tht it would be fine soon..
See see...
Whole thing getting worst oni..

So...
Might as well...
I juz do as i wish...
I dun have to care about stuffs !!!
Have fun..
Live my life...
Oh..and not to forget...
I dun have to bother being guilty ...
Hahahaha..Damn cun laa : )

Oh...why must i add him back ah ?!
For him to screw me up nicely izit ?!
Ish ish ish...Why would i want that ?!
I'll juz walk away la..Like he wanted me to...
Heard he wanna settle stuffs...
Neva mind la...
The more we try to settle..
The more we fight..
So.. Leave it as it is !!! =P

Seems way betta.....
If he wanna say out stuffs..let em' say laa !
I takan kisah pun =P

I've had enough of weeping and sobbing laaa
Not worth aso...
Why all these for sumtin thats neva gonna happen ?!
No need to waste time in all these..
Got so much betta things to do in life !!!

Finally...
My senses are back !!!
It took a long vacation..and left me in this nonsense !!!
Haizzz =.="



FEELING AWESOME RITE NOW !!! ^_^



Love,
Riva ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment