Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dooriyan :'(

That Drawing..
Those words...
From that song...


I cant take any of this...
And i finally realized that im the one who is making up all these...
Im the reason for all these PAIN !!!


I've made up my mind...
And i wanna make this the LAST DECISION...
Hurting sumone and being happy wit another is nt wat i want !!!
Im juz gonna leave everything !!!!
I'LL LEAVE MY WHOLE LOVE LIFE !!!!
I dun wanna fall in LOVE eva again...
Coz i would juz end up hurting ppl... : (


This FUCKING hurts !!!!!!
And i hate this shit....


Matt...
Im so sorry for hurting u and i noe that u were very hurt about it !!! :'(
Im a FUCKING BITCH laaa....




Kiddo...
Im sorry for everything i've done !!!!
I've hurt u too all these while...


This is how it should go...
Way betta !!!!
In this way...
No one has to worry about anything...
Its all over...




Decided so :'(








Love,
Bitch :'(

















No comments:

Post a Comment