Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mr.Perasan Kes A.K.A Asshole

Asshole !!!! ( a.k.a perasan kes )

He looks reli cute wen he take pics like that...Haizzz super cute lah !!!!!!
Wonder why he used to take pics like : - staring at the camera
                                                            - looking at sumtin sumwhere else
                                                            - GIVING THE SERIOUS LOOK !!!!!

Haizz....its way betta wen he take pics of his smiling face...or that reli cute face he does....Ahmygod !!

And wen he receives text messages...He stares at the phone !!!!!!!!!!!! As if sumone juz pranked him or sumtin or trying to bring up a fight..HaHa..So funny lahh..Lolx ^_^

Its very hard to judge him at times...A really different character !!
He has bad habits..But that doesnt mean i should change him into a betta person...
That he should realize and ask himself wat he should do...
He chose his life  that way..And I can stick wit it...
Thru thick or thin...Im there wit him !!! ^_^

But now...Everything is over..So many probs !!! =(

To me...
If I had neva met the other guy and if 24th july neva happened...
It would have been perfect wit ' Mr.Perasan Kes '

Even my best fren...who alwiz told me to stay away from him coz of his attitude and his terrible habits...
Agreed the same !!! =)

I'll get back to my Hunn..Not now !!!
After reaching my aim...

My hunn knows how important my aim is to me..So he'll understand ^_^


Love,
Riva ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment