Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pizza Story !!!

I went do to the dining hall...
Sat down...
And was so freakin' happy to see pizzas on the table !!!


I was eating nicely...
Andd all of a sudden...
The whole pizza box dropped and the whole pizza fell off the ground !!!!
Gawd...
I tell u...
The scolding i gt from my parents was like Sh*T
Haizzz =.="
Small mistake aso they wanna make it a big thing !


I didnt eat afta that...
Was so pissed !!!
Still starving....
But i dont care !!!! =P
Get gastric pain... Suffer !!! AND DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... That'll be so nice !
I wouldnt have to live this useless life : )


Argh !
Juz so fed up la : (
Nvm..
Damn bloody lazy wanna talk about it !!!!
So i'll juz shut up and finish this stupid post !!!!!






Love,
Riva ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment