Saturday, March 19, 2011

Free as a bird !!! : )

This feels awesome !!!
I dun have to care about anyone..
A lil' hurt laaa..
But notin compared to the pain i had be4 this...
So, hu cares ?!


Now..
I can do as i want..
No one to stop me...
I'll be able to do anything i want without feeling guilty..
Coz babyy..
I DONT CARE !!!


Hahahahahaa....
The best part is...
THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE SEA !!!!!!!


But tht..
Im still having second thoughts....
So maybe...
MAYBE.. I wont go for another fish....
LOL : )
Got enough edi..Nice nice pangkat all aso i got..
Betta not..
Juz stick wit my close ones..
And live my life !!!!


Gawd..
Im juz feeling so hyper rite now !!!
I must have taken SUGAR !!!
* MY LIPS LIKE SUGAR * hahahaa.. Random : )
No no no... COFFEE !!!! 
No no no no no no NO !!!
Its  just me...
Im too happy !!!
Oh yea..
ITS ME !!!
ME ME AND JUST ME !!!!!








Love,
Riva ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment