Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Bunnie ^_^

CNT TAKE MA EYES OF U..
CNT TAKE BCK D LOVE I GAVE U..
CNT TAKE U IN NW..
COZ IF I DO..THN I CNT STOP..
ITZ D BEST 4 US 2 STOP IT NW..
...
N I'LL B BACK 4 U..
COZ BABY I CNT STOP LOVEING U.. ♥ ♥ ♥


Bunnie...
U changed...
Im proud of u..
This words r comin from u...???
WOW !!...i cant believe it u noe....

Newayzz....
wateva isit....
I'll stick wit it.....
But i will pass by ur class and smile smile laaa....
That memang i cant stop...
Coz im melting day by day..I gotta admit that !!!

I guess on monday...
Wen i passed by ur moral class ( I guezz )
U were laying ur head on the table...
U looked ( by peeping above ur shoulders )...
I loved it !!!!
That look was so awesome....So cute laaa !!!

Im gonna have to control myself from now onwards...
I'll look mean and bad...and as if i forgot everythin....
But dun take it serious laa.....

Hmmm...Or i'l start that after the merentas desa latihan...
hahahaxx....I'll see laaa...
Take Care Bunnie !!!
Muaxx....
Luv Ya Lotzzaa

Love,
Riva ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment