Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It neva ends !!! :(

I have no idea y she does that all the time....
She noes im a human...
But she doesnt noe that i have a heart !!!
All she does is keep reminidng me bout the past...
Hurt me all the time !!!!!

Wat did i do ?! It was all a mistake...
I cried so much that i regretted it !!!
And she still doesnt get it... =(

She starts up the stupid conversations wen im eating...wen im studying...wen 
IM ON TOP THE WORLD...
she has to destroy everything...spoil all my plans !!!

In future...wen im done wit my SPM...
Im neva coming back...not even for a visit !!!
I had enough over here....

She is the oni one i can turn to for a hug...
But now, even wen she wants a hug...She'll neva get a proper one from me !!!

Crying all day becoz of her...
She thinks i have a WATER TANK in me...
That i can supply tears for her everyday !!!
Argghhh !!!!!!!!!!!! Life is getting so useless day by day ... 

I wanna see my hunn....
Get a reli big hug !!!
Make me feel that everything's alrite !!!
Make me feel so safe and sound !!!
That i dun have to worry bout anything in this world...

I miss u sooo much Hunn =(

Love,
Riva ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment