Saturday, January 22, 2011

Merentas Desa !!!

Ppl...............
Can u even believe that i ran ?!...
It should have rained actually...
I would have got more semangat...
Hahahaxxxx :)
Plus...i got No.52 !!!!
Thats the most amazing part of the day....
Its practically out of 1000 gals....
Gosh....
Wen i came back home...i started smiling away and crappin' !!!
Over Joyed !!! Hahaxx....


Pn. Alageswari told me not to run wen i met her...Coz of my stomach !!!
But i did...I must let her noe about my achievement...
She would be PROUD OF ME !!! 
Hahahahaxxx....LOL :)



Newayzzz....
Flatass got 24....
I hate that number...but hu cares ?!
That guy damn fast laaaa......
Haizzz =.="
And he raised up from last year's position !!!
Awesome rite ?!
I noe i noe..
Hahaxxxx... 


I was chattin wit Emo face just now...
It seemed like flatass !!!
Coz wen i get mails from flatass....
Emo face takes time to reply me....
Doesn't that like make sense or sumtin ?!
Hmmmmmmmmmm......


And that STUPID IDIOTIC ASSHOLE.....
is calling me SHORT !!! and Hot Head....and GREY HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!! thats worst.....
But its fun laaaa.......Hahahxx... :)
I dun get bored...And i stop being emo at timeZz !!!
I do get a lil' mad...Then i start smiling away... LoL :)


Newayzzz......
I reli hope this goes on for a very very very very  VERY long time !!!!
I may have to worry on stuffs but IM HAPPY !!!
And i dun need anythin more than that .... :)


Love,
Riva ^_^











1 comment: