Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Fever from Planet Sick....lolx ^_^
It was terrible....Gosh !!!

On the first day of skool...i had a mild cough..and i thought it was sore throat or sumtin...
Came back home and took a nap...
Woke up...
BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!
High fever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haizz.....the weather aso was like so cold !!! Tak tahan redi la.....=.="
Tried my level best to eat and keep myself strong and all....
Ended up so weak..Until my maid had to feed me ^_^...HeHe

Went to the clinic..Dr said...its juz a normal  fever..Notin to worry about !!!! =)
Then mom was having a convo wit the DOC...they were discussing sumtin about injections !!!!
No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 BOOSTER JAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomed......x.x

Took my medicines accordingly....
Tuesday nite.....
39.8* C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was kinda half dead...Body so hawt !!..Can fry egg redi laaa.....
Haizz =.="

Newayzz.....feeling so much betta now...=)
But still got cough and a lil' bit of fever....
Hope to get betta soon ^_^

Love,
Riva ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment