Sunday, February 20, 2011

A WALK TO REMEMBER !!!

Last nite...
there were COUPLES....
Holding hands and walking and flirting wit each other.....
Even my fwens were walking wit their love !!!

I was like admiring this couple....
They're my age...both of em'
And they were walking togetha the whole time..
It was so sweet looking at them..
I remember walking wit my love...Well actually both of em' came to my mind.....
The first was during merentas desa !!!! And many more...
And the other one was to the PLAYGROUND....
I still remember...
Wen i walked away for sum reason...
I came back and i coudnt find THE PERSON...
I was like so freaking scared......
But finally.... THE PERSON appeared....
Thanked god at tht moment....
HeHe : )

It did kinda HURT recalling this stuffs while i was praying...
But i had to let go of it...
And my fwens would have killed me for putting long faces.....

Nowadayzz....
I walk alone !!!
My own way....
Its kinda boring.....
BUT HU CARES ?!
Coz all i have to is....
STUDY STUDY STUDY AND STUDYYYYYYYY ONI !!!!
Haizzz =.="

But being with my fwens was FAMAZING laaaa.....
Especially the part where i called MUGE using his dad's name...
Without realizing his dad was rite beside me !!!
Hahahahahahahahahaxxxx XD !!!
His dad was smiling at me oni...
Had to say sry..
But he knew that we call each other by our sir names !!!!
So...NO BIGGIE ^_^
Oh and suffered pulling the rope... The chariot was so F-HEAVY !!!!!
And guezz wat ?!
I WALKED BARE FOOTED TILL THE TEMPLE !!!!!
My legs r still swollen....and its aching like hell....
Though the pain is so FAWFUL.... I ENJOYED IT !!! ^_^



LOVE,
RIVA ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment