Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A small FLASHBACK !!!

Hunnie....
Today....
A frend of mine was telling me about her LOVE ...
She and her guy had a small misunderstanding....
They broke up...The guy left her without understanding a single thing about wat happen !!!
And i realized that i went thru the same thing...
The amount of tears I shed....
All the pain i went thru...
GOSH !!!!
I'll neva forget it ....


Thank God...
I HAD U !!!!!
I still rememba...
Rite afta i heard the stupid news...
U hold me tight in ur arms and u said...
" Everything will be fine !!! "


And now...
Everything is PERFECTLY FINE !!!
Thank u sooo much HUNNIE......


Seriously...
A ' thank u ' is not enough to express hw grateful i am to have u...
Its juz that...
There r no words to say it out....
Coz even if there were...
It wont be strong enough !!!


Damn !!!
Im still not satisfied u noe....


Hunnie...
I juz love u soo much !!!!






Love,
Riva ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment